About Your Dentist
"Dentistry is a unique profession; I get to help my patients every day to not only improve their oral health but their quality of life. It's a great feeling."
"I love taking care of my patients' dental needs and desires in a compassionate manner and improving their overall health while making their dental experiences unique and comfortable!"
New York University College of Dentistry - New York, NYDoctor of Dental Surgery
Farleigh Dickinson University - Teaneck, NJMaster of Public Administration
Gujarat University - Ahmedabad, IndiaBachelor of Dental Surgery
Continuing Education & Professional Memberships
- Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD) - The Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) Fellowship is presented to dentists who are committed to pursuing professional excellence and providing the highest quality of dental care. In order to receive this distinction, Dr. Kalavadia completed 500 hours of continuing dental education, passed a comprehensive written exam, and fulfilled three years of continuous membership in the AGD. As an AGD Fellow, Dr. Kalavadia has joined an elite group of more than 17,105 members of the dental community who understand that great smiles and good oral health for their patients are the results of going above and beyond basic requirements. Fellowship symbolizes excellence in the dental profession and a commitment to providing exceptional patient care.
- Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (FICOI) - In order to be awarded Fellowship status, Dr. Kalavadia has completed 100 hours of continuing education in implant dentistry and successfully submitted 20 cases for review. As a Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, Dr. Kalavadia has demonstrated his commitment to attaining the knowledge and technical skill necessary to provide his patients with the most innovative and effective implant services in dental medicine.
- Dr. Kalavadia was an honors student in oral & maxillofacial pathology, medicine, and radiology at New York University College of Dentistry. He was also an Honors Award recipient for the National Honor Society for Public Affairs & Administration at Farleigh Dickinson University. He is a member of the American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, and Illinois State Dental Society. Dr. Kalavadia has completed more than 1000 hours of continuing education and is always active in seeking more continuing education opportunities to expand and enhance his clinical skills to provide the best quality dental care.
- Dr. Kalavadia also earned a certificate in one year of the postgraduate Implant Dentistry program sponsored by Stony Brook University School of Dental Medicine and Dental XP.
- Dr. Kalavadia is a certified Gold Plus Invisalign Provider.
Life & Hobbies
Dr. Kalavadia currently resides in Champaign with his wife. Outside of dentistry, he enjoys swimming, travel, hiking, music, and spending time with friends and family. He is also currently serving in the United States Army Reserve.